Anyone tried this?

Materials, Materials, Materials!
Tomasz Stawarz

Anyone tried this?

Post by Tomasz Stawarz » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Hi!
Does anyone of you tried this : https://www.dold-mechatronik.de/3D-Fila ... be-schwarz ? Not that particular color but any filaments from dold-mechatronik.de. Like ABS, PLA, POM, and PET-G. It looks like they are cheap as for something shipped from EU so if anyone have used it please comment.
THX Tomasz

dan3008

Re: Anyone tried this?

Post by dan3008 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:13 pm

posted about this on my local hackspace's forum. Apparently its ok
they said layer adhesion leaves something to be desired, and it takes more tuning than normal, but it is an acceptable filament (the guy had used the PLA, I cant comment on the others)

We have a role at the hack space, so I've booked some time on the 3d printer, and I'll have a play and let you know :)

Vertigo

Post by Vertigo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:24 pm

Dont know, as I never tried it, but if you are looking for cheap in the EU, check out Hobbyking. I have not yet tried their house brand, which is ridiculously cheap (12-13 euro per kg of PLA!), but I have used Esun a lot, and its perfectly good filament that they sell for €15.4 per Kg from their EU warehouse.

dan3008

Post by dan3008 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 am

Vertigo wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:24 pm
Dont know, as I never tried it, but if you are looking for cheap in the EU, check out Hobbyking. I have not yet tried their house brand, which is ridiculously cheap (12-13 euro per kg of PLA!), but I have used Esun a lot, and its perfectly good filament that they sell for €15.4 per Kg from their EU warehouse.
I'll second that. I only use hobby king filaments on my own printer at the moment :) lol