I am the center of the universe.

Any subject is allowed (within legal limits)
3d printing meathead

I am the center of the universe.

Post by 3d printing meathead » Sat May 27, 2017 6:33 pm

It may sound conceited, narcissistic even, but I assure you it is the truth, and I can prove it scientifically.

If I measure the size of the universe in front of me, It will measure infinity. If I measure behind me, infinity. Left, right, up down, all read infinity. Since the universe extends equally in all directions, I am at the center of the universe.

3d printing meathead

Re: I am the center of the universe.

Post by 3d printing meathead » Sat May 27, 2017 9:19 pm

The universe centers upon me.

I decide to move 10 meters forward and take my measurements again. I measure infinity in all directions, making me the center of the universe once again. I move 1200 km south and measure again. And again I measure infinity in all directions. Again, I am the center of the universe. No mater how far I travel, the universe centers upon me.

NadimMayar

Post by NadimMayar » Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 am

3d printing meathead wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 9:19 pm

I decide to move 10 meters forward and take my measurements again. I measure infinity in all directions, making me the center of the universe once again. I move 1200 km south and measure again. And again I measure infinity in all directions. Again, I am the center of the universe. No mater how far I travel, the universe centers upon me.
By your logic every place in the universe is the center of the universe. Does infinite space even have a center?

3d printing meathead

Post by 3d printing meathead » Mon May 29, 2017 5:02 pm

NadimMayar wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 am

By your logic every place in the universe is the center of the universe. Does infinite space even have a center?
Why yes it does, it's everywhere.

I call upon others to measure, and they measure the same infinity in all directions. No matter how far away they are, they are right here with me, at the center of the universe. Everywhere in the universe is right here at the center. The endless moons, planets, stars, all right here at the center of the universe. A single point with infinite mass, so small it has infinite density. We are all a singularity.

NadimMayar

Post by NadimMayar » Mon May 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Mon May 29, 2017 5:02 pm
NadimMayar wrote:

I call upon others to measure, and they measure the same infinity in all directions. No matter how far away they are, they are right here with me, at the center of the universe. Everywhere in the universe is right here at the center. The endless moons, planets, stars, all right here at the center of the universe. A single point with infinite mass, so small it has infinite density. We are all a singularity.
So there is nothing special about you...

3d printing meathead

Post by 3d printing meathead » Mon May 29, 2017 6:21 pm

NadimMayar wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 5:36 pm
Mon May 29, 2017 5:02 pm
NadimMayar wrote:

So there is nothing special about you...
Exactly. There is nothing special about any of us, we are all one.

kleingeist

Post by kleingeist » Tue May 30, 2017 9:19 am

Your measuring devices might show infinity but it also could be out of range. If there is something, there must be a cause of something. If there is a cause there is also a beginning and most likely an end. So I assume space is defined by those two, meaning we are not at the center of the universe.

nai1ed

Post by nai1ed » Wed May 31, 2017 8:35 pm

So is the universe infinitely small as well as infinitely large? If that is the case, then there must be infinite a number of possible dimensions everywhere.

ronka

Post by ronka » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:24 am

what a bunch of nerds.. :ugeek: lets join in!!!
the universe is a torus so you'll end up eventually from where you start.. we just aren't sophistocated enough to see our own backsides..
thats the truth.. you see the the theory is valid because we all eventually return to tom's youtube channel 8-)

Megabound

Post by Megabound » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:51 am

How self-centred