Y wont it move

3D Modelling, Slicing, Hosts and Management
JustinKennedy

Y wont it move

Post by JustinKennedy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:59 am

hello, I'm having an issue where my Y will only move in one direction. Back Round... i have the FLsun cube and its running a Makerbase MKS Gen_L V1.0
i had a short in my old board ( exactly the same board a Maker base MKS Gen_L V1.0 ) so i ordered a replacement and when it arrived i found that it didn't have the marlin downloaded to it. no problem i thought. i emailed the makers of FLsun Cube and they sent me the marlin code i need, but for some reason my y motor only moves in a + direction. i had replaced the motor will order motors i knew were working fine, and ran into the same problem, i had replaced the drivers circuits on board because they had went bad when my Original board took a dump. I do not know what the problem may be and i need some help before i go insane. please and thank youuuu! :lol: :lol:

Stefan

Re: Y wont it move

Post by Stefan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:35 am

Hi JK,

Post your Marlin config file. This may just be firmware. Also, check your endstop and make sure it isn't triggered.

-S

JustinKennedy

Post by JustinKennedy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:59 am

Here we are. I don't think it's the endstops I've swapped the y and the x connections and still no luck.
Attachments
new F marlin.rar
(3.26 MiB) Downloaded 90 times

Stefan

Post by Stefan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:14 am

Hi JK,

Send a command to your printer: "M119". This will give you a report on the state of all of your endstops.

-S