Page 1 of 2

I am the center of the universe.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:33 pm
by 3d printing meathead
It may sound conceited, narcissistic even, but I assure you it is the truth, and I can prove it scientifically.

If I measure the size of the universe in front of me, It will measure infinity. If I measure behind me, infinity. Left, right, up down, all read infinity. Since the universe extends equally in all directions, I am at the center of the universe.

Re: I am the center of the universe.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:19 pm
by 3d printing meathead
The universe centers upon me.

I decide to move 10 meters forward and take my measurements again. I measure infinity in all directions, making me the center of the universe once again. I move 1200 km south and measure again. And again I measure infinity in all directions. Again, I am the center of the universe. No mater how far I travel, the universe centers upon me.

Re: I am the center of the universe.

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 am
by NadimMayar
3d printing meathead wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 9:19 pm
The universe centers upon me.

I decide to move 10 meters forward and take my measurements again. I measure infinity in all directions, making me the center of the universe once again. I move 1200 km south and measure again. And again I measure infinity in all directions. Again, I am the center of the universe. No mater how far I travel, the universe centers upon me.
By your logic every place in the universe is the center of the universe. Does infinite space even have a center?

Re: I am the center of the universe.

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:02 pm
by 3d printing meathead
NadimMayar wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 am
3d printing meathead wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 9:19 pm
The universe centers upon me.

I decide to move 10 meters forward and take my measurements again. I measure infinity in all directions, making me the center of the universe once again. I move 1200 km south and measure again. And again I measure infinity in all directions. Again, I am the center of the universe. No mater how far I travel, the universe centers upon me.
By your logic every place in the universe is the center of the universe. Does infinite space even have a center?
Why yes it does, it's everywhere.

I call upon others to measure, and they measure the same infinity in all directions. No matter how far away they are, they are right here with me, at the center of the universe. Everywhere in the universe is right here at the center. The endless moons, planets, stars, all right here at the center of the universe. A single point with infinite mass, so small it has infinite density. We are all a singularity.

Re: I am the center of the universe.

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:36 pm
by NadimMayar
3d printing meathead wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 5:02 pm
NadimMayar wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 am
3d printing meathead wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 9:19 pm
The universe centers upon me.

I decide to move 10 meters forward and take my measurements again. I measure infinity in all directions, making me the center of the universe once again. I move 1200 km south and measure again. And again I measure infinity in all directions. Again, I am the center of the universe. No mater how far I travel, the universe centers upon me.
By your logic every place in the universe is the center of the universe. Does infinite space even have a center?
Why yes it does, it's everywhere.

I call upon others to measure, and they measure the same infinity in all directions. No matter how far away they are, they are right here with me, at the center of the universe. Everywhere in the universe is right here at the center. The endless moons, planets, stars, all right here at the center of the universe. A single point with infinite mass, so small it has infinite density. We are all a singularity.
So there is nothing special about you...

Re: I am the center of the universe.

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:21 pm
by 3d printing meathead
NadimMayar wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 5:36 pm
3d printing meathead wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 5:02 pm
NadimMayar wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 am

By your logic every place in the universe is the center of the universe. Does infinite space even have a center?
Why yes it does, it's everywhere.

I call upon others to measure, and they measure the same infinity in all directions. No matter how far away they are, they are right here with me, at the center of the universe. Everywhere in the universe is right here at the center. The endless moons, planets, stars, all right here at the center of the universe. A single point with infinite mass, so small it has infinite density. We are all a singularity.
So there is nothing special about you...
Exactly. There is nothing special about any of us, we are all one.

Re: I am the center of the universe.

Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:19 am
by kleingeist
Your measuring devices might show infinity but it also could be out of range. If there is something, there must be a cause of something. If there is a cause there is also a beginning and most likely an end. So I assume space is defined by those two, meaning we are not at the center of the universe.

Re: I am the center of the universe.

Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:35 pm
by nai1ed
So is the universe infinitely small as well as infinitely large? If that is the case, then there must be infinite a number of possible dimensions everywhere.

Re: I am the center of the universe.

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:24 am
by ronka
what a bunch of nerds.. :ugeek: lets join in!!!
the universe is a torus so you'll end up eventually from where you start.. we just aren't sophistocated enough to see our own backsides..
thats the truth.. you see the the theory is valid because we all eventually return to tom's youtube channel 8-)

Re: I am the center of the universe.

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:51 am
by Megabound
How self-centred