Need help fixing my kossel

Have an issue you can't figure out on your own?
Zorrar

Need help fixing my kossel

Post by Zorrar » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Hi everyone,
I have a problem with my Anycubics Kossel that I have been trying to fix for 1 or 2 months now and I am about to give up every printing anything bigger than 2-3cm. My printer moves up about 2 mm between the X and Y motors. Which ruins every print that's bigger than 3cm.
Everything else is leveled perfectly just that one spot makes the nozzle move about 2mm above the print bed.
I am currently running out of things to try for fixing it.
Attachments
delta_bed.jpg
delta_bed.jpg (90.12 KiB) Viewed 757 times

ronka

Re: Need help fixing my kossel

Post by ronka » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Don't know much about these printers but at first glance it looks like the rod on the opposite side of the problem side is longer than the other two..

Zorrar

Re: Need help fixing my kossel

Post by Zorrar » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:17 pm

I switched the rods from all 3 sides with the rods from a different side. Nothing really changed. If it would have been the rod length the height difference should be on another side now. I played around with a few other values and noticed that when I change DELTA_SMOOTH_ROD_OFFSET the height difference is still there but so small that it sticks to the bed. However now I have the problem that the nozzle is about 1mm to high at the center and the print does not stick to the bed there.