Main features mentioned on manufacturer site are:
- 32BIT NPC LPC1769 120MHZ ARM processor
- Compatible with Smoothieware firmware by Arthur Wolf
- Isolated USB using Analog Devices iCoupler technology
- Accepts Bigfoot Stepper Driver profile
- Accepts Standard Pololu style divers with digipot control for Panucatt drivers.
- 1 High Current Mosfet for Heat bed control
- 2 Mosfet for Hotend control
- 2 FAN Mosfets
- 5 Stepper Driver slots
- 6 Endstops with ESD/EMI protection
- 3 analog thermistor inputs ( Over voltage protected)
- Wide input high efficiency 5V switching power supply
- Wide input high efficiency 12V switching power supply (dedicated)
- Micro SD card slot built in
- Terminal Block motor connectors
- Vertical connectors for Endstops and thermistors.
- High current input connector can handle up to 30 Amps
- 4 Layer, 2oz outer layers PCB
- 0-10V control for VFD drives
- 5V Servo output (level shifted)
- 30V max for main input
- 48V max for stepper driver input
Lan is important for me so i would get this and maybe Thermocouple board if it is able also to get temperature data from PT100 sensor (but I don't knew that yet), otherwise im going to find or build amplifier/converter that would be able to translate PT100 readings to thermistor input available on board.
Manufacturer of this board also provides stepper drivers with digipot current control (which I'm finding more convinient than manual control):
- SD5984 - Based on allegro's new A5984 chips. 1/32 microstepping, 2 Amps 40V max.
- SD6128 - Based on Sanyo's THB6128 chips. 1/128 microstepping, 2A 35V max.
- SD8825 - Based on Ti DRV8825 1/32 microstepping, 2.5A 40V max.
- Bigfoot BSD109A - 3A 50V. 1/32 microstepping.
- Bigfoot BSD2100 - Based on TMC2100. Jumpers to modify settings.
- Bigfoot BSD2660 - Based on TMC2660. SPI setup and configuration including current limit and microstepping. 3A 30V. 1/256 microstepping.
If You have any expirience with that board, or other boars/parts form Panucatt devices. Or if You have any advice please write it here. Of course if finally I will buy it and build printer based on it I will let You all knew how things are. Thanks in advance for any response.